Installing An Easy App
List of all Easy Apps with descriptions and links to home page and online help documentation.
To install an application:
- Select EasyApp in the Domain Settings menu.
- On the page EasyApps
Collection that shows, you'll see the list of
applications that can be installed:
- Press on the title of application you want to install.
- You'll find yourself at a page with its description
(outline, homepage, diskspace etc.) and a link to install
- Click Install. The
page similar to this will appear:
- Fill in the necessary data:
- Domain - choose a domain, if you have more than
one, to install the application on.
- Path - location of the application, when you
have installed it, in relation to the domain's root
- User name - name of the application's
- Password - password of the administrator.
- E-mail - electronic address to send
notifications to, which'll be written in the application
In rare cases, such as with Advanced Poll etc., you will
be redirected to the original installation page.
In case of more extensive data to fill in, refer to the
- Press Submit Query.
- Agree with the additional charges for MySQL-related
resources that will be needed for the application to work.
- After the application is installed, you'll find it on
the page with its description under Installed Applications. Press the Edit button to change its