The best directions for ShopSite can be found in their excellent help file built into the system.
Online Directions (from ShopSite.com)
Advanced Issues (from ShopSite.com)
- Knowledgebase - If you are having what appears to be a technical error with ShopSite, use this link to go to the ShopSite knowledgebase. In the upper left-hand field, enter a short description of the problem or error you are having. The database will bring up a number of potential solutions for you and your store.
- ShopSite Forum - If you are trying to stretch ShopSite to the limits, you can ask questions and read how other merchants, designers and ISPs have worked to get the most out of ShopSite. The Forums are available at http://support.shopsite.com/forums/
- ShopSite Technical Bulletin - You may also subscribe to the ShopSiteTech list server to receive ShopSite Technical Bulletins, which are sent out periodically to inform subscribers of new releases and patches and other ShopSite news items.
Additional Resources (from trailheadweb.com)
- Colorado Zip Codes (excel spreadsheet)
- Viewing New Orders in ShopSite
- Editing Products in ShopSite
- Larimer County, Colorado Zip Codes:
80511, 80512, 80513, 80515, 80517, 80521, 80522, 80523, 80524, 80525, 80526, 80527, 80528, 80532, 80535, 80536, 80537, 80538, 80539, 80541, 80547, 80549, 80553, 80545
Simple Shipping Rates Options and Explanations
- Shipping by Weight
You define a table of weights and charges for each shipping method that you enable.
- Shipping by Currency
This is the simple table that many mail order catalogs use. The price for shipping corresponds to the total price of the products ordered.
- Flat Shipping
Every order is charged the same rate no matter how many items are in the order. You can specify different rates for different shipping methods.
- Flat Base Each Shipping
Every order is charged a flat base rate plus an additional charge for each product in the order. Orders with more products are charged higher shipping. This is an especially good system if all your products are approximately the same weight and size.
- Flat Each Shipping
A flat shipping rate is charged for each item. You can specify different rates for different shipping methods.
- Base Shipping
The shipping charge is the total of all the shipping charges for each product or the minimum shipping charge, whichever is greater.
- Base Plus Shipping
The shipping charge is the total of all the shipping charges for each product plus the base shipping charge.